CLE ProgrammingWe offer concrete skill building courses based on adult education principles and a blend of lecture, Socratic-method case studies, and hands-on exercises.
Sample programs include:
- Understanding the theory, law, and practice behind negotiations
- Transactional drafting fundamentals
- Taking and defending depositions
- Gender in negotiations
- An in-house counsel’s view of the world
- Interviewing and investigation skills
SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) are available for most programs.